Frequently Asked Questions
The SecureForms are hosted on dedicated HIPAA certified servers. The data collection on the forms is encrypted over SSL. 2-Factor Authentication can be enabled for clients that want it implemented.
Once the signup/registration has been completed, our customers are typically up and running the same day.
No download required. These forms can be accessed via any web browser, smartphone or tablet. The forms can be embedded into corporate websites, or hyperlinks can be shared via email or text messaging to provide access to the forms.
The forms can be modified with your company’s logo, fit your website branding, color scheme, etc.
The New Facility, New Patient, Responsible Party and Prescription Refill Orders are already part of the SecureForms Gallery that is integrated with DocuTrack. We can add any custom field(s) to these existing forms or develop custom data collection forms for DocuTrack’s clients.
A user can fill out a SecureForm using their smartphone, computer or tablet, wherever they are. A PDF version of the completed form is automatically routed into your client folder within DocuTrack. A secure, password protected PDF file of the submission can be emailed to your administrators and/or copied to the submitting part. Indexed information on the forms automatically populates the key fields within DocuTrack. If you have selected an additional software integration, the information collected via the SecureForm will automatically create/populate the records in your pharmaceutical system.
- There are no hardware, development or infrastructure costs. It is quickly and easily implented via a 100% managed HIPAA-compliant Software as a Service (Saas).
- Multiple front-line workers can conveniently submit form data 24 hours a day using their smartphone or tablet.
- Returning users can have their own information pre-populated which saves on data entry time.
- Required fields on the forms ensure complete submissions and our customers save a tremendous amount of customer service time not correcting inaccurate information or chasing down missing data.
- Our customers are charged on a per-submission basis instead of on a per-faxed-page basis.