Front-end data capture methods:
There is a significant need for companies to rapidly deploy secure, scalable, and compliant customer-facing data acquisition tools or portals.
We provide a robust hosted environment for front-end form building and deployment. When this functionality is coupled with our web-based integration services, it enables firms to quickly deploy compliant data collection solutions to their clients.
We develop and maintain the custom forms or provide our clients with access so that they can make changes as needed.
We maintain the hosting environments for the forms and the webhooks so that there is no infrastructure effort for our clients. Our platform includes:
- Encrypting communications with 256-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) using a SHA256 Certificate
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA) compliant forms and environment
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance for data collected in, or from Europe
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) compliant forms
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Service Provider Level 1 for payment processing applications
- High availability/scalability
The data collection forms we create are designed so that they can be filled out on any computer, tablet or smartphone and embedded directly into our customers’ or their customers’ websites.
End Users can sign forms electronically and upload/send important documentation or images directly through the forms interface.
We can send any of the information collected from the forms directly into our customers’ back-end databases or software systems via our integration services.
Notifications of form submissions can be accomplished via email or text alerts and a variety of reports are available for transaction analysis.